Busy!

Hey all! Sorry I haven't posted recently - I've been absolutely crazy busy. Not that it makes my lack of posting any better, but I'm trying to juggle (and not doing very well) school, my job at chick-fil-a, and some programming work I signed a contract on. Also, today we're having some friends from Arizona fly in and I will be spending my free time (what is that anymore?) with them.

I'm definitely going to post. But right now, I have so many things that this blog is going to have to be on the back burner for a week or two more. As soon as I have the time I will post again.

God bless you all! Thanks for reading our blog.

Luke

6 comments:

Jenna July 17, 2009 at 7:33 AM  

I understand busy...we all need to prioritize, thats not a bad thing! Hope you're able to get everything done, and have a good time with your guests~

God Bless -
Your sister in Christ,
Jenna

Josh July 17, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

I know what you mean! My sister and I say things like: " Oh yeah, I'll do it in my free-time"! and then "What is that?".
I hope that you can get everything accomplished and God Bless,
Josh

Nicole July 17, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

I completely understand! We're trying to get ready to start school again, and have had a lot of extra things going on right now, so it's busy over here, too. Prioritizing is a must!

-Nicole K

LocaChica July 18, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

Don't apologize, everyone is busy this time of year. We've had company from North Carolina, Florida, and Iowa during the past couple weeks, plus we're learning to adjust to baby #11, along with all the other normal "summer stuff."
Enjoy the guests!
LocaChica

Anonymous July 18, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

That was a GREAT post!
I agree with you!!

Hannah Nicole July 19, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

I know what you mean. We had a lifegroup today (six families--including mine--from our church that get together) and my sister and I were playing with the little kids for awhile, while the older guys were playing baseball. (although, there were no girls besides Chloe and myself that were in our age range)

Anyways, thank you for your comment. :) Inkheart is the best, Inkspell is okay in the beginning, but it gets some romance and the writing itself begins to go downhill. I haven't read Inkdeath, although I believe that its not very good.

Love the purpose of your blog. :)

Blessings,

Hannah

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Recent Comments


Catechism

And, in testimony of our desire, and assurance to be heard, we say, Amen.

Catechism question generator by Luke Godfrey