-phil

Well, Thursday night Kade and I went with some friends to a church in Harrison, which is about an hour and forty-five minutes away. And do you know what we did? We went to a Phil Wickham concert! And if you didn't know, he is my favorite musician! The music was great and I loved the new songs he did!

I meant to bring my cd for him to sign, but I forgot it. So I ended up having him sign the shirt I bought there! I also had him sign the shirt I was wearing, and my shoes! It was really cool because I was wearing white Pumas, and he signed it with a purple pen! But one of the coolest things was that I got to talked with Phil's wife (Nice lady. They got married in February) and I found out that Phil (or at least his wife) knew me from posting on his blog! Incredible night!

All For His Son's Glory!
-Kole

P.S. I also passed my Driver's test on Wednesday, and got my license on Friday!

6 comments:

Rachel April 27, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

Oh how fun! :D

Congrats on passing your drivers test and getting your license!

Nikki April 27, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

FUN!
Thank you for commenting,
Congratulations!!On your license!!!

Luke Godfrey April 27, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Wow, that's cool about her knowing you from a blog! And I'm glad to see a new post on here, I'm a terrible blogger, I need to post haha.

Rachel April 28, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

Wow, that sounds so cool!!

Rach

PS Luke, you aren't the only one who hasn't posted... when was the last time Nick posted?! :)

Kade April 28, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

Yeah Luke, haha...
kade

Jen May 5, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

Kole, so awesome you passed your driver's test. Congratulations!!!!
Loved the Shine On video, thanks for putting on the blog, I hadn't seen it yet. Do you think Uncle Nate and I would like the Phil Web album???
L-
Aunt Jen

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Recent Comments


Catechism

And, in testimony of our desire, and assurance to be heard, we say, Amen.

Catechism question generator by Luke Godfrey