the pics i promised

I finally got some time after Christmas to upload some pictures, so enjoy!


I had a joke while giving a presentation, that this was a picture of two devils, me and the statue...

My favorite orphanage (if you're allowed to have a 'favorite').


Some of the seminary students from BEST (Berean Evangelical School of Theology) practicing the songs I taught them.

Pastor Curtis, me, and Henry (the leader of BEST... and much more!)
Playing Canball with the students! Yeah!
The kids at one of the orphanages playing "Do you love your neighbor" Burmese style!
I know what I'm going to post on next, so stay tuned!
Happy New Year... start those resolutions!
God bless!
Kade
p.s. I got some new music on Christmas, so I put it up on the side-bar to share!

9 comments:

Josh December 29, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

Hey Kade,
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I imagine that it was really an awesome experience to serve the Lord in such a capacity.
As I have mentioned before, I would really like to do mission work and am praying about it right now...
Looking forward to your next post ;)

Josh

LocaChica December 29, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

Too cool!!
Thanks for sharing the pictures..makes me want to go on a missions trip! I hope that as an adult I will be a missionary to a country where Spanish is the first language.
What a privilege you had to go on this trip, and thanks for sharing the experience with your followers :)
LocaChica

Anonymous December 30, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

Wow! That's so cool! Thanks for putting up those pictures!

Jennifer

Hannah December 30, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

I love the first picture! It looks like you had a good time! :)

Rachel December 31, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

That is neat...thank you for sharing the pictures with us!

Ryan Burton King January 3, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

You said you would be posting pictures but I'm a bit disappointed: where is John Wayne? (Just joking). Thanks for the good pictures.

David J. Dunbar January 5, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

What a blessing to be able to minister to others, AND to have your eyes opened to the needs and ministry opportunities in other parts of the world.

I look forward to hearing about your next trip -- and perhaps to your eventual "permanent" missionary location!

SDG,
Dave Dunbar

Gracey February 20, 2010 at 7:04 PM  

I don't think that I can get these things accomplished in the next year but in the next few years I want to write a book and learn to play the violin. I've tried to write books in the past but get impatient and stop after only writing a few pages haha. Inspiring post! :)

Gracey February 20, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

oops haha I posted the reply above in response to the post about what you're going to do in the next year haha. Sorry! Great pics!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Recent Comments


Catechism

And, in testimony of our desire, and assurance to be heard, we say, Amen.

Catechism question generator by Luke Godfrey