Our New Blog Pictures

Last Sunday we took some pictures at the church and we wanted to share some with you guys.




These last pictures we actually took Thursday night, but we had some problems and I like the next ones.

Having fun looking dumb! I have no clue what we were doing or trying to acomplish by scratching our chins!

Nick thought it would be funny to be different! Everyone was laughing when we found out what he did!
Everyone liked the position of this pic so we took a couple of them on the stairs, including the following.

There was some confusion on that picture in where to face.

I like this picture because it looks as though Luke is trying to kick me and I'm just looking at his foot.


This (above) I think we would say was our favorite, and it looks rather band-e like a picture you would find in a cd cover.

And this last picture right below is a "thank you" to all the readers who read our blog!

Thanks and enjoy!

-Kole (and the other Our Life Savior members)

10 comments:

Kade September 30, 2008 at 8:47 AM  

Why didn't you guys tell me to tuck my shirt in?!? :) They turned out really well!

Nick

Charlie September 30, 2008 at 10:01 AM  

Cool! I like the last one the most.

Holly September 30, 2008 at 2:28 PM  

Those are some really neat pictures!

Katie September 30, 2008 at 7:57 PM  

haha. you guys are funny:)

cj October 1, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

Sweet pics! The 'bandish(or 'band-e)' one looks pretty good.

-cj

ReganBKing October 1, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

Quite unique

Tori October 1, 2008 at 4:23 PM  

Neat pictures - I like the special effects!

Nikki October 2, 2008 at 9:41 PM  

Hey life Savior,
I have tagged you check out my blog for more details!
Thanks
~Nikki

Joyce October 7, 2008 at 4:25 PM  

@Kole:
Thanks for stopping by my blog and your nice comment about my "first" attempt at painting. Having said that, no, I have never tried water lillies or any other subject for that matter. The class that I went to is called sipsnstrokes. Everyone does their version of the "featured" painting. It was alot of fun and I hope to try it again.

The four of you, Life Savior, seem to be very nice young men. It's always refreshing to see young men whose hearts are turned toward the Master. God bless you & drop by any time.

Margaret Braun October 15, 2008 at 5:35 PM  

Nice! Very creative.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Recent Comments


Catechism

And, in testimony of our desire, and assurance to be heard, we say, Amen.

Catechism question generator by Luke Godfrey