Discouraged & Darth Maul

I am here in California on vacation guys. It's going well. Hav'in a lot of fun! I haven't been able to post for a while, but tonight, I can!

A couple of days ago something happened and I was feeling really discouraged. I kind of got into a "dopey mode" which sometimes happens with me. I thought what do I have? Well, I have Christ. Then I thought, if somebody saw me, would they see Christ? And is this what God has done with my life? Certainly not! God has done so much! So why ruin it? I instantly changed my attitude. So that's a good thing to carry about when we have bad attitudes. To steal a quote, "Would God allow us to carry His victory banner, and then look like we have been beaten back by the enemy? No Way!"

Alright now, I want to tell you a little story of my vacation so far, listen, it's funny: We went to Disney Land yesterday, and there they had a meet-and-greet for some of the Star Wars characters. As we approached Darth Maul, I was a little freaked out. He looked like... real! Horns and everything! I boldly went up to shake his hand... he knocked it away. I then said, "Oh, is that not cool?" (No answer) Freakier. With my heart beating, I softly punched him in the chest (just to know that he was human). Then I said, "So what is cool?" He made the motion, "cut-off-head-with-light-saber." I then have him a friendly slap and said, "You need the Lord."

Afterward I was like "That's awesome! I got to share the gospel with Darth Maul!"

All Christ,
~Kade

1 comments:

cj May 14, 2008 at 10:08 AM  

Wow! Sharing the gospel with Darth Maul!
I'm so glad you guys are having fun.

-cj

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Recent Comments


Catechism

And, in testimony of our desire, and assurance to be heard, we say, Amen.

Catechism question generator by Luke Godfrey