Survivor

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while! The trip to Cal was fun, and we were able to see a lot of our old friends. Anyway, Today I was reading my bible and in Proverbs 21:14, and it talks about "bribes behind the back", and it reminded me of some thing that happened a round Christmas last year. I think everyone has seen the TV show survivor and my dear Dad bought the game for it. You have to complete physical or abilitical skills and when a team gets beat three times they have to vote a team member off. Sad to say, but I have always been the first to go out. But it got to the point that my team was down to three people: my Nana, my brother, and my Cousin. My Nana and my brother were going to vote each other off, so it was up to my cousin to decide. Both Nana and my Brother try to bribe him and my cousin was only six so of course he would be persuaded. There was no strong wrath I'm glad to say. But I just wanted to tell you this story.

-Kole

1 comments:

Kade May 22, 2008 at 6:12 PM  

I remember! I bribed him, but later he turned on me!
~Kade

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Recent Comments


Catechism

And, in testimony of our desire, and assurance to be heard, we say, Amen.

Catechism question generator by Luke Godfrey