Every move I make

Today I was playing the song "Every move I make," I don't know why, I usually don't like that song, but anyways... I thought about when it says "every move I make I make in you." Hmm? Is that true? Do we always walk in God? No.

But maybe it means something else... maybe it means that whenever we walk, it's because God gave us that step. Hmm, I don't know. But what I do know is that we don't always walk in Christ. We mess up. Humph.

But what do we do when we mess up?:

(I know I've said this quote before... but... I really like it!) "It's not about how hard we can hit, it's about how hard we can get hit, get up, and move forward!" -Rocky Balboa. I take it to mean that we repent, get back up and go on.

Psalm 7:12 "If a man does not repent, God will whet His sword; He has bent and readied His bow."

All Christ,
Kade

3 comments:

Elizabeth April 4, 2008 at 6:08 PM  

I like the quote too...My illistration would most likly be when u get bucked off a horse, if u dont get right back on u never will...if we dont take the time to repent as soon as we sin we may never repent and turn our hearts backs to God...anyway I liked the post...very thought provoking and I have gotten bucked off a horse multiple times...the one time I didnt get back on was the last time I rode...I pray that never happens with repentance.

Rachel April 5, 2008 at 11:35 AM  

I was going to put this comment on the other day, but, well, I forgot (I do that alot)

But a couple weeks ago somebody posted something about 'Don't boast about tomorrow'... some good verses that go along with that are James 4:13-16 or 17 (I think)

=B
Rachel

Anonymous April 7, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

Kade
Loved this illistration. It is very deep. I can see where your heart is.
Keep up good work in your bloging
Nana

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Recent Comments


Catechism

And, in testimony of our desire, and assurance to be heard, we say, Amen.

Catechism question generator by Luke Godfrey