Preparation

This afternoon, I am taking a state test and I didn't prepare myself very much. Some people might be worried in my situation, but I'm not; and it's because of something my Great Dad told my brothers and I, and it was this. He asked, "How long have you been preparing for this test?" And the answer he told us was, "All your life." You see God has been preparing us for this moment all our life, either to do well or poorly. I just wanted to say, that any thing that happens today, or five years from now, God has prepared us for it. Remember, he never gives us more than we can handle.You might not think he did at the moment it happens, but He prepared you!

For His Son's Glory,
-Kole

5 comments:

Elizabeth April 16, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

Are you doing it through your homeschool group or like I am...however that is...like you i didnt really do much in preperation but thanks for the reminder that God has been preparing us...THANKS!

P.S. what grade are you testing?

Rachel April 16, 2008 at 10:46 AM  

Are you doing the testing that you go to a school and take a test with a bunch of other people?? We did that Monday, and it was really easy, because there are only two reading comprehension test and a math test, and the math test is just graphs and stuff like that ;)

~Rachel

Elizabeth April 16, 2008 at 11:11 AM  

im doing it at grace baptist church in rogers

Kade April 16, 2008 at 3:57 PM  

Well guys, I think I did well, and I saw some of you guys that read this blog. I tested ninth grade and the ninth graders only had one reading comp, and one math! :)

-Kole

Rachel April 16, 2008 at 4:02 PM  

Cool!! I liked the last part of my first reading comp., cuz it was about a recipe, and that was fun.
Too bad they didn't have 1 reading test for us 5th graders

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Recent Comments


Catechism

And, in testimony of our desire, and assurance to be heard, we say, Amen.

Catechism question generator by Luke Godfrey