God cares about the...

Well, today I tested... How did it go? I probably did ok. Afterward, my Mom was a little late in picking us (Kole and I) up, so we helped a couple of ladies move some tables, chairs, etc. And they were really blessed by that! And even if we didn't do so well in our testing... We still had a good attitude, and we were being a servant. And you know what?! God cares about the heart! He is pleased with that!

But we should always do all (even test) to the glory of God. And if we all got F's... do you think that would bring God glory? No. So we should try to do well. (By the way, I made this cheer, "Do your best, in the test, and let God do the rest!" cool, huh?(I kind of stole a little bit from somebody else, sorry) In a song that I really like, the guy says "It's the heart that really matters in the end!" And that's right! And our actions will reflect what is in the heart!

Alright now, I'm going to steal a saying that my Dad's friend says all the time, "Saved to Serve." That's awesome! That's why God saved us! We are saved to serve!

All Christ,
~Kade

5 comments:

Rachel April 17, 2008 at 8:39 AM  

That's true, we should always do our best, and have a good attitude about it.

Elizabeth April 17, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

ok so like i know that you had a REALLY good attitude because i was with you...you helped me have one too! thanks!

Kade April 17, 2008 at 11:22 AM  

I tried to be a little funny, to cover my nervousness :) Is that a word? Nervousness?
~Kade

Rachel April 17, 2008 at 11:58 AM  

I think it is... I get nervous every single time I do testing! But I can trust God to help me!!!

Elizabeth April 17, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

This was the first time that I came out of testing wanting to talk about it. I told everyone about the bug! I had a lot of fun! THANKS!

P.S. By the way I think that you over stomped the bug...

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Recent Comments


Catechism

And, in testimony of our desire, and assurance to be heard, we say, Amen.

Catechism question generator by Luke Godfrey