Blog Pictures

Last Sunday, we all took pictures at the church and we posted one of those on our "about us" thing, at the side. Anyway, we wanted to share these pictures with you, so here they are!I told everyone to look serious in this picture. Do we look serious? ^


Everyone was supposed to have slight smile, and we thought this was the best-respectful picture. This is the one we have on our profile. ^



I told everyone to make it look as though we were just told a really funny joke. Remember this photo for later. ^


Nick thought he should be the funny part of this slight smile picture. ^




This picture was the beginning of the end. I have no clue what Nick and I are doing in this one. ^



Everyone thought I ruined this picture (that's me in the front). I don't look too bad do I? :) ^




This was the first picture we took on the stairs. The next is hilarious! ^


OK, remember that photo I told you to remember. Well, at this point, everyone was sick of me telling them what kind of expression to have for the picture. I told everyone to make this picture seem like they heard another really funny joke. While everyone was holding these lame smiles waiting for the timer to count down, Luke (back-row right) said, "I'm funny!" Right after he said that, he pushed me with his foot, and I fell right on top of Nick. Everyone was laughing, and you might be able to see that I never made it back to my spot before the picture took. ^


This one was also really funny! We were sitting in the 4-10 age Sunday school area, and I started the timer for this picture and went to my seat to sit down. Right before the picture was about to take, there was this lamb right where I was going to sit. I grabed it, threw it and it hit one wall, hit another wall and hit this white board which fell over and hit the camera!! The camera started falling and Kade and I got up to grab it. As you can see everyone thought it was funny, and it would have been a great picture if Nick had been in it. It's not his fault. ^



This is Luke teaching us about...uhh... sorry Luke, I didn't pay enough attention. ^


Later,


Life Savior,

Luke, Nick, Kade, And Myself

5 comments:

Elizabeth March 7, 2008 at 3:27 PM  

Kole, were you praying in that pic with you in the front?

Just thought id ask.

I like the pic of you and Kade laughing and trying to get the camara...that brings funny pictures into my head...if you dont recall I was watching you all look like crazys.

Nick that one of you with the hands looks like you were trying to surprise someone.

TTYL!
Faithfully serving Him,
EGo

Kade March 7, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

That picture of Kade scrambling for the camara is priceless. That's one of the few things that immediately pop into my mind when I'm trying not to laugh (yeah, when I'm not supposed to laugh, funny things come into my mind...like that picture).

Luke

Kade March 7, 2008 at 9:44 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kade March 7, 2008 at 9:50 PM  

That picture of us running for the camera was definitly... heliarious!
~Kade

Anonymous March 31, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

cool pics.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Recent Comments


Catechism

And, in testimony of our desire, and assurance to be heard, we say, Amen.

Catechism question generator by Luke Godfrey