When was the last time you...

When was the last time you were running and hiding for your life? Or at least from something bad? I run and hide for my life everyday! (or at least I should be) Let me explain why. Prov 22:3 says, "The prudent sees the evil and hides himself, but the naive go on, and are punished for it." Now when I read this I thought, ' This is not like a little game of hide and seek, and if your found, you're it. This is like running and hiding for your life!' Sometimes I'll be talking with a group of people, and I know the conversation is not heading in the right direction, and I stay right there and listen...Why?... I need to say, "Sorry, I gotta do something," or, "Wait, we probably shouldn't be talking like this." And if they insist, insist even more than they are insisting. And if they still wouldn't let up, just walk away. But we (I) need to be prudent and hide. Every time we give in, it fries our conscience. And if our conscience keeps getting fried, and we become numb to evil. That's why I say run for your life!!

For His Son's Glory,
-Kole

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Recent Comments


Catechism

And, in testimony of our desire, and assurance to be heard, we say, Amen.

Catechism question generator by Luke Godfrey