Jesus

I was thinking about what it would have been like for the Jews when Jesus came to Earth. In the Bible it says that a lot of them did not believe that He was the true King. When I read that, I think, "Come on guys! Believe in Him, He is God!!!" Well, what if Jesus waited till now to come back, or if I was alive back when He did? If He came to me this day and said, "I am God, follow Me," I probably would have thought He was a really odd person! So intead of looking at the people who didn't follow Him, I think of those who chose to follow Him. I probably wouldn't have been one of those who followed Him unless He did some sort of miracle that would have made me see that He was really God.

-Nick

3 comments:

Kade March 23, 2008 at 7:01 PM  

Me too. If somebody told me to follow him, i'd prob'ly go the opposite way,:D
~Kade

boblikes March 28, 2008 at 6:09 PM  

Nick, the interseting thing is He never said, I am God. He implied it. He acted like it. But in many ways He was mysterious. And while He did His miricles before many some believed and others, who saw the same works, did not. What was the difference maker?

Kade March 28, 2008 at 10:18 PM  

Faith.
-Kole

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Recent Comments


Catechism

And, in testimony of our desire, and assurance to be heard, we say, Amen.

Catechism question generator by Luke Godfrey