Six Flags

"Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth." Have you ever boasted about what you will be doing the following day? I haven't. =) Yea right, we all have at some point. I know some people (including myself), who boast about what they'll be doing in three months!! I remember when it was my 9Th or 10Th birthday, and I was going to go with someone to Six Flags Magic-Mountain, when I was living in California. I know I was boasting. It would have been the first time I went there. However, something came up (I don't remember what) and we had to reschedule. It got pushed back a few times and I never went to Six Flags. I actually went to Disneyland and had a blast! Just wanted to share real quick.

All For The Glory of Christ,
-Kole

1 comments:

Kade March 28, 2008 at 10:33 PM  

Sometimes I'll do that when I have a job to do; I sort of count my money, before I do the job! And sometimes, my job doesn't work out.

What's that saying? Oh, "Don't coount your chickens before they hatch." ha
~Kade

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Recent Comments


Catechism

And, in testimony of our desire, and assurance to be heard, we say, Amen.

Catechism question generator by Luke Godfrey