Get Wisdom (cont.)

Do you remember a few days ago that I did a post on getting wisdom? Well, I did a little more research, and I found out that there are three words used in Hebrew that translate into our English word "fool". The word "eviyl" is used nineteen times in the book of Proverbs, and it means "one who's been acting like an idiot for quite some time." That's another way we can know if we are a fool. We have to ask ourselves, "Do we keep on falling into the same foolish things?"

Also, another way we can tell is by watching ourselves in a conversation. If you are talk, talk, talk, talk....you know there's a problem. Read Proverbs 15:32 and Proverbs 12:15. I know I talk too much sometimes. We need to make sure we are listening.

For His Son's Glory,
-Kole

P.S. Kade and I will be out of town tomorrow, so we probably won't be able to post. But I'll try to post on Saturday, so look late that night.

0 comments:

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Recent Comments


Catechism

And, in testimony of our desire, and assurance to be heard, we say, Amen.

Catechism question generator by Luke Godfrey